Unicorn Dreams - A Fun New Pattern Available In My Shop!

Tuesday, May 19, 2015


I just posted a whimsical new(ish) pattern on my shop!


Do you still remember this Unicorn gouache painting I posted a few months back? I mentioned on Instagram how I wanted to get it scanned so I can turn it into a pattern for my shop, but after the scanned image didn't turn out as well as I hoped, I decided to digitally recreate my unicorns instead!

And because for some reason I just have to animate everything...

Drop by my Instagram for a much clearer video render!
Unicorn Dreams is also available as art prints and other products on Society6 and on my brand new shop at Redbubble!

Click on each image below to go to my shop! This design is perfect for the kids and the kids at heart!

  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @JecaMartinezArt