Throwback Thursday: My First eCard!

Thursday, February 05, 2015


I'm *almost* embarrassed to share this but it's so fun to look back at old work and see how much things have changed!

This was my first ever eCard circa 2009 when I was still new to Adobe Flash. It's a Valentine's eCard for my parents (I guess I was really into eCards ever since!) and I drew myself as this weird stick figure in my high school uniform :))

The walk cycle is the best! :))
I don't know why but I decided to record the audio after doing the animation; I had to rush through my words so I can catch up with the lipsynch, but this is what I said:
"Pst! Mama...Papa...Happy Valentine's Day! I Love You!"

I was also recording the audio in secret so my parents wouldn't hear, hence the hushed voice :))



Speaking of throwback thursday, Do you still remember my You Make Me Hoppy eCard from last year? This one is so memorable to me because it was how Hallmark found my work! And now I'm so happy to say that You Make Me Hoppy is now available on Hallmark eCards!


Check it out HERE! While you're at it have yourself an eCard marathon and go crazy sending some of them out to your loved ones! They're all so cute and fun I promise!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @JecaMartinezArt