The Sorcerer's Stone

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Since it's exactly seven days before September first, (which is when the train leaves for Hogwarts each year), I decided to do something special and start a minimalist Harry Potter animated gif series! I'll be posting one everyday this week, starting off with the first book:


I've been a die-hard Harry Potter fan since I was nine years old. It was such a big thing in school back then and I remember my classmates and I would pretend to be characters from the series haha! I also started to learn all these things about the books and suddenly knew so much trivia about it that I asked my classmate if I could borrow her book so I can finally read it. Unfortunately this classmate would always forget to bring the book to school so one night my mom and I drove to a nearby National Bookstore and got myself a paperback copy of the first book. I was so excited that I tried to read it in the dark on the drive back home hahaha!

Anyway watch out for the rest of this series this week! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @JecaMartinezArt