Happy Mother's Day!

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Here's a little animated e-card I made for my mom this mother's day. My friends can attest to just how much my mom and I do things and spend a lot of time together (hence the title Partners in Crime). In this simple video are just some of the special reasons that make her so great!






Funny story, my mom hardly uses Facebook (which is where I was gonna surprise her with this video), so I had to lure her by saying there was a private message from her sister abroad. I waited for her to log in on the desktop before posting the video from my laptop so it'll be the first thing on her feed, then waited in my room for her reaction. After some time, she finally came in and said she couldn't find her sister's message :)) Apparently she was so intent on finding that message that she missed my video haha! #fail

So I pretended to help her find this "message", went to her Facebook feed, played the video, then squeaked "Happy Mother's Day!" :))

Anyway, if you can relate to being partners in crime with your mom, then feel free to share this video with them! And happy mother's day to all moms out there :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram @JecaMartinezArt