Bubble Buddies

Friday, March 29, 2013

"Bubble Buddies"
Photoshop

Process:
I like to start my drawings with rough sketches on my sketchbook. For Bubble Buddies, I just had an idea of a kid and an elephant blowing bubbles together a few mornings ago, and I wanted to get that on paper so I wouldn't forget it (A).

A                                                                            B                                                                       C
When the time came to start working on this piece, I sketched some images of baby elephants from Google (B) to get a better idea of how to draw them. I also came across this picture below and I thought why not try drawing my elephant from this angle instead of side-view:



After another rough sketch of my drawing in the new angle (C), I then work on it in Photoshop:


You Might Also Like

3 comments

Instagram @JecaMartinezArt