Just a red fox running

Sunday, September 02, 2012


Just a little something I did for fun, and I like how it turned out :) I used the dog gallop cycle from this post as reference, and added some in-betweens.

The first term of my fourth year has finally ended in its usual flurry of projects, stress and never-ending days in front of the computer. Now I am blissfully making the most of the 5-day "term break" that was given to us, resting it up for another term just around the corner.

As a reward to myself for getting through such a crazy term, I bought something that has been on my wishlist for quite some time: The Art of Tangled!!

I finally found a copy here!

I am in AWE of the works of Glen Keane, Claire Keane, Lisa Keane, Victoria Ying, and all these other artists in the movie! Their art is so beautiful and there's so much thought, research and detail placed in the film, things that the audience might not even notice or ever know about, yet they're still there and it makes me appreciate the movie even more. If there was one thing I picked up from this book, is that no matter how extravagant the design of your character is, what matters more is to show the audience what they are thinking through their facial expressions and actions.

Have a good weekend everyone! I know I will :)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Instagram @JecaMartinezArt