Gangnam Gopher

Friday, September 28, 2012

A new (very random) cartoon is finally up! :D I feel like it has been forever since my last upload in YouTube/ Vimeo. I definitely need small personal projects like these in between big projects to keep me sane :)) I did this by first doing the line animation in Flash, then exporting the frames as images, coloring them in Photoshop, then importing back in Flash :D
 



Why a gopher? Well, it was the first animal that came to mind that starts with a "G" :))

If (for some reason) you're unfamiliar with Gangnam Style, here's the official music video :D

I'm feeling quite under the weather today. I've got a horrible sore throat and throbbing headache the whole day and I'm just hoping I'll be well enough to go to the Bloom Arts Festival tomorrow, which I have been SO excited about this week. Will power please don't fail me! haha!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram @JecaMartinezArt