The Awesome Animation Playlist

Thursday, August 02, 2012

Hey guys! If you'd look back at my old posts, you may notice that I'd usually add a fun animation I've watched recently and would like to share with you guys at the end of my blog entries. Well, I've accumulated a bunch of videos I've added to my favorites on YouTube and decided to make a sort of playlist for animations I'd highly recommend.

So if you happen to be looking for inspiration, or are simply bored and looking for some cool things to watch, then sit back, relax, and take a look at these! :)

(in no particular order)

1) Heartstrings




2) Oktapodi


3) Spilled Oil




4) Harry Podder
(Take a look at all of Stodoe's animations as well in his YouTube account)


5) No Robots



6) French Roast



7) Dinner
(I'd also recommend you take a look at everything by Bird Box Studio. Seriously fun stuff :D)



8) Mower


9) The Passenger



10) Out of Sight



11) Changes


Feel free to share your online discoveries below as well! :) I'm always on the look out for amazing works to inspire me :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @JecaMartinezArt