Art Class Homework (week 2)

Sunday, April 22, 2012


Still alive! Sorry I haven't been blogging lately, the last two weeks were just a whirlwind of OJT requirements, work and art class homework. Now I finally got a bit of time to post some of my illustrations for class.


The first week we did basic sketching (which I'll post as soon as I get some time to edit them haha :p), then in the second week we did shading and drawing with colored pens. I'm still trying to get a hang of crosshatching with colored pens, which is a bit difficult since the colors of the ink come out so strong and getting the right shade is tricky.

Can't believe I've finished third year and I'm on my last year of college 0_o I'm still deciding between overloading in my last term and graduating next February, or extending a term and graduating next next October.

Speaking of OJT, we're required to do both company and freelance work. I've already got company work, which means I'm open for illustration and graphic design commissions or freelance work.


Just send me an e-mail if you're interested! :)

And Happy Earth Day! :D

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram @JecaMartinezArt