Day 44: Grass, Soil and Cheese

Sunday, October 16, 2011

"Finally" is a good word to start this post with for various reasons. One, I've finally gotten around to starting on my ant cartoon backgrounds and finished 3 out of around 10 of them (yipee!). I just need 3 for my midterms, but I was slightly hoping to finish all 10 today...which is crazy talk :)) Two, I finally have nice, colored, non-WIP artwork to post here. I hope these three make up for the last few days' lack of color. And lastly, I finally have a working title for my ant cartoon. I'm thinking of using my prof's reaction last term when he saw my animatic, which was "All that for cheese?!?" but shortened to "All For Cheese". It pretty much sums up the whole cartoon without giving too much away, and it has a nice ring to it, but what do you guys think?

Enough talk. Here's the art



You Might Also Like

3 comments

Instagram @JecaMartinezArt